Monday, September 21, 2009

Chat Withdraws???

I have added a Live Chat to the sidebar on the left. Technical issues and temporary chat maintenance are being performed at Online Auction .com. So, if any members would like to use the Live Chat for communication or any group discussions just log in with your OLA user name.
You will have to allow pop ups to use this feature and need to have java allowed. Have Fun.
I'll be serving Cocktails in the Evenings at 10:00 pm Eastern Time until the Chat Forum resumes. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I got here too late for tonight but I'll make a note of it and see if I can drop in to say hi around 7pm tomorrow -- Pacific. Gee I wish I could get back to blogging. I have really been out of it lately! My poor blog is suffering from neglect! And now the OLA chats are down!! Too many changes all at once -- help!!! [running into the night, screaming...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sun, sorry we missed you. Stubs and I were chating last night. I showed up to let everyone know that the Chats are open again, just in case they hadn't checked. See you in the Forum. Oh, you are welcome to use the Live Chat here anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, did I ever have chat withdrawal. Funny how you don't realize how much you'll miss something until it's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Maggie..... At least we have a little back up should anything happen to the Chat forum again. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment, Thank you.